And So It Tells

,
You're always stand out alone,
You're always count yourself in, alone,
Even when you're with company,
You grow the feeling to be not alone within yourself,
It's you who think that you're not alone.

You may cry out loud for company,
Looking at your left and your right to earn some symphaties,
But, it's you. 
Who always fear of being alone.

You think it will be insecure, to be alone,
That it's safer when you're with company,
Then, again, it's you who think that companion brings secure to life.
You're insecure, indeed.
I'm insecure, indeed.

When trouble seems not fair,
While solutions is never about to be fair to both sides,
Well, it's you, who fear too much,
And again, it's you, who's haunted by self.

Okay, it's all me.
Who feel sad of losing companion,
Who feel sad of embracing insecureness,
Who feel terrible for not be able to lose other,
Who feel safe when I know there's still companies forward,
Who feel lost when I lose people from backward,
And feel fail to keep them toward,
Here, just to remain still, and be with me,
I wouldn't ask as much as symphaties.

I don't want to lose any, of people, from what my life painted,
And see them as strangers in the next day.
Well, you is all about me.
To be honest, this is lowest.





Bandung, 26 Agustus 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tentang Sebuah Hubungan

[Ulasan Buku] Manuscript Found in Accra

Ulasan Musik: London Grammar