Have I Seen Me


And if I do close these eyes for a night,
Guarantee me it won't be another nightmare
Those nightmares which frightened a soul
Those nightmares which make me see dead bodies
Dead bodies had just found and be dumped
Just as I wish not to see tonight

And if you could guarantee another horrible dreams

Seal everyone's lips to tell the truth
Say a wrong spell to make other suffer
Yes, it's not a nice way to wake up
then breathe by sorrow

I bended on my knees,

I kissed the earth to the lowest,
I cursed the hell to praised the heaven,
I even cursed this wind to blow you, to be closer while you're further than north pole

Flee is not it.

Vanish is not how it runs.
Shatter is not how it tries to turn into pieces.
Suffocation is all it asks

A darkest assassin is you

A longest, scariest, and most hurting youwl
is the way I curse you,

Even a pray isn't shouted clearly,

I could never beat you in this world,
Dear Lucifer the cruelest.






Jakarta, 19 Mei 2009
*originally posted on FB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tentang Sebuah Hubungan

[Ulasan Buku] Manuscript Found in Accra

Ulasan Musik: London Grammar