ALLUSION

and it's like sand, whom I love the most.
 
and it's like sand, whom I loose the most.
and it's like sand, which lingers with no compromise on my skin.
it's like sand, holistic is it.
 
when I learned to walk on it, I got an answer,
"I would never be able to make its part,"
when I learned to run on it, I added an answer,
"It is not a part. Because it is an universe,"
when I learned to fly above it, I've been told,
"You have a task not to chase it. It's your job to break the unity of it,"
and I fell while asking,
"How could I?"

I was freeze and be still.
My mind has been shouting loudly but quietly,
"Where's my fidelity, then?"
Ask me, ask her, tell me, tell her.
None could.

It's like sands. Move to wherever wind blows.
And I'm further away.
 
Where's my fidelity?
.....holistic is it.......


 
 
it's like a sand.and i'm trapped sitting on it.still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tentang Sebuah Hubungan

[Ulasan Buku] Manuscript Found in Accra

Ulasan Musik: London Grammar